Well, here we are…the last hours of 2007. It’s been a wicked, crazy year and I loved every minute of it(mostly). Despite the personal ups-and-downs, 2007 treated me pretty well. The biggest item was my move to San Francisco. I’m loving my new home and discovering new places, events, and people of course. I truly miss my Houston folk, because without them in my life it would’ve taken me much longer to get to where I am now(if ever). I’m looking forward to taking on 2008 and hopefully achieving a few (realistic) goals through the new year.
Without further ado…
- Kelsey has told me time and time again, I need to blog more. Yes, I will try. What to write about? Who knows?
- Learn and develop something in some sort of programming language. I will most likely tackle Django first.
- Travel more. I love airports, flying and packing. I should do it more often.
- To go along with #3, I plan to participate in more Startup Weekends. They are addictive.
- Take more photos and learn more about photography
- Bust out my wacom and improve my drawring skills
Here are a few highlights of my 2007
Ayo, Rene and I talking on our shoes.